Author: Frederic Cambus <email@example.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 19:00:37 +0200
|M||TODO|| | ||16||++--------------|
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)
diff --git a/TODO b/TODO
@@ -1,20 +1,8 @@
- Import documentation from Ansilove/PHP
-- Refactor stuff inherited from the PHP version
- Display mode information in summary
-- Use standard C functions to parse ANSI sequences and get rid of explode
-- Increment ansi_buffer by more than one element at a time when using realloc
- in order to avoid wasting memory. Switch to OpenBSD reallocarray?
-- Create a function to set palettes, store default palettes in config?
-- Split the project to a shared library and a CLI tool? (see CMake add_library
- directive for building/installing the library)
- Use include-what-you-use to remove unnecessary headers
-- Parse ANSI in two pass, like we do for Tundra, to avoid storing temporary
- data and save memory?
-- Add an error function?
-- Verify exit values consistency and document them if we keep using more
- values than just 0 and 1?
- Use OpenBSD style(9) for function prototypes and declarations?
-- Be more resilient with corrupt files, especially ADF / IDF / XBIN files
- with malformed headers
- Avoid reading the whole file in memory before parsing?
- Allow reading from stdin?
+- Fix Travis CI build, need to install libansilove before building
+- Update documention to mention libansilove and drop GD from requirements